Monday, December 31, 2012

Seyla's Cookie Decorating Party!

Cookie decorating is soooo much fun!!
 
That is why I drummed up the idea for my daughter to have a cookie decorating party!  I baked up some Christmas themed sugar cookies on a Friday night and the next day, Seyla and her friends went to work on making them come to life! 
Take a look...
 
All prepped up for some good ole cookie baking!!

Check out this awesome rolling pin my bestie gave me for Christmas...Loves!


All set to go! Just waiting on the kiddies! I think this is roughly five dozen.

Table space is done! Filled with sprinkles, glaze and icing!

Ready for the taking!

They are well into the swing of things!! Lots of neat cookie creations taking place!

Seyla and her friends are taking a break for some silly flicks!
 

Mr. Tre is hard at work decorating his candy cane sugar cookie!

Seyla showing off her cookie art!


More amazing cookie art!

...and more amazing cookie art!

Miss Kennedii was tardy for the party, but she still got her 'cookie art' on!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS
FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews