Monday, June 25, 2012

Cupcake Picnic at Georgetown Waterfront Park

This past weekend I had the pleasure of joining the ladies of the Cupcake Crusaders at the waterfront park in Georgetown, DC.  We had such a wonderful time!  Everyone who participated brought some cupcakes and we did a good ole fashion cupcake swap and even had a cupcake eating contest!  The contestants rocked out!!  I was too chicken to participate, plus this diet I'm on would have been screaming at me! I have plenty of pics posted below, so enjoy scrolling through!

"Citrus in the City"

"Pina Colada in a Cup"

Individually "packaged-to-go" cupcakes
...such a neat idea! Thanks Pinterest!






"Bacon/Maple" cupcakes by Josie's Confections

"Strawberry Lemonade" cupcakes by Josie's Confections

"That's So Morie Cupcakes"

My friend Chuckie devouring a
That's So Morie Chocolate cupcake!

Cupcake eating contest contestant!

She's goin in, she's goin in...and she went hard!

Still going hard!

My love bug getting in on the cupcake fun...
no really, I think she just wanted her picture taken!

That's So Morie Cupcakes had a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews