Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Fun - Colors & Cinnamon...Huh?!

This past weekend my orders consisted of beautiful bright buttercream frostings, cinnamon, and of course the 'Simply Stawberries' (strawberry) 
and 'Love on Top' (red velvet), but I opted to only photograph the C's - cinnamon and colorful.

Naked, but just as good without the frosting!

Cinnamon, butter and brown sugar mixture is swirled
all throughout these cupcakes...Yum!!!

Cupcake Flavor: "Cinna-Ma-Yum" - Cinnamon, butter and
brown sugar mixture swirled throughout vanilla cupcake
w/brown sugar cream cheese frosting dusted w/cinnamon


The cupcakes below were requested by a client for their 20th wedding anniversary celebration they were having.  One of the nicest couples I've had the pleasure of meeting in my entire life.  The exchange was very brief, but they definitely made a lasting empression.
Cupcake Flavor: "The Usual" -
Vanilla cupcake w/tinted vanilla buttercream frosting w/fondant decor

 Don't you just love the color combination of pink and orange?  I know I do and the fact that orange is my favorite color, probably has plenty to do with it. A customer requested these cupcakes (and red velvet) for her daughter's graduation party and informed me they were reluctant to share...too funny!
Cupcake Flavor: "The Usual" - vanilla cupcake w/tinted vanilla buttercream frosting

Fell in absolute love with the cupcake liners...those colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews