Monday, July 25, 2011

German Chocolates



prepare....to....be....Germanized! (so corny....but the cupcakes are still good :-)


GERMANIZED!! (However, this recipe did not originate in Germany...it got its origins in Dallas (by the way, go Cowboys!!)

These are my German Chocolate Cupcakes (a favorite of my aunt & uncle). For my first time, I must say, they turned out very good...I received confirmation from Uncle Jake, who stated they were "delicious"! For the topping I used coconut and pecans, however if you're not a nut lover, they can be excluded, or even if you dislike pecans, walnuts can always be substituted. If you're a fan of rich flavoring, the combination of the chocolate cupcake with the coconut, egg yolk, and pecan will do you justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews